There’s a new version of frogatto out, which is mostly a small set of bugfixes. It’s available for computers on our download page, and will be available for iPhone after we finish testing.
Here’s a short list of changes:
* Added customizable controls.
* Made it so you can skip dialogs sequences (by pressing escape).
* New pause screen including music and sound volume controls.
* Added half-hearts.
* Made player status not show on the titlescreen or world map.
* Made golden ants less ambiguous.
* Updated music.
* Pressing jump while in the air pressing against a wall now makes you cling to the wall.
* Improved forest background, and made it go upwards infinitely.
* Changed tilesets to make water blend better against rock/wall edges.
* Fixed bug where a dialog could repeat forever.
* Fixed crash in world map when you hold down while entering it.
* Fixed fullscreen mode.
* Fixed controlpad issues.
* Fixed a few z-order issues.
* Many small bug fixes and minor level changes.
Droid Droid Droid!!
We might do Droid at some point. iPad and more updates are higher priority though.
I can’t get it into fullscreen, and the bottom of the screen is cut off because i’m on a netbook, i’ve tried all different options and screen resolutions and stuff and its still cut off, i cant see the dialog and its a huge bummer 🙁
Post on our forum (especially with more specifics, like your OS, and your exac* screensize in pixels, and we can work with you to try and iron out a solution.
Frogatto, un gioco a scorrimento OpenSource…
Frogatto: Un nuovo gioco a scorrimento Open Source. Vale la pena provarlo!……
[…] actualización: Ya ha salido la versión 1.0.2 de Frogatto, que corrige varios bugs e incluye algunas mejoras (como la posibilidad de configurar los controles […]
I have solved Frogatto’s netbook problem. RTFM: